Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Curry Gate Reviews

Curry Gate Reviews - Service and food were both excellent. My favorite dishes are samosa chaat, dahl, bhindi masala and chai. Went in with my wife and everything was exceptional. I've had new yorkers say this was the best pakistani food they've had even compared to what's available in nyc. See unbiased reviews of curry gate, one of 2,617 charlotte restaurants listed on tripadvisor. We got the vegetable dum biryani (flavorful vegetable rice), aloo gobi (cauliflower potato curry), chana. My only suggestion is maybe order a 4 or 5 spice level and you can always get chili. There’s a handful of booths and a few tables, and a counter for ordering. Want to do as the locals do? And that food is as vibrant in. View the menu and order online for indian takeout at curry gate in charlotte, nc. I made several purchases and need to reply back to the sellers and track the sending process. Curry gate is my go to for indian food. It looks like a dump from the outside (and the. I was in the middle of responding to one of the sellers about an incorrect shoe size.

CURRY GATE 145 Photos & 137 Reviews Indian 630 W 24th St

Went in with my wife and everything was exceptional. Service and food were both excellent. View the menu and order online for indian takeout at curry gate in charlotte, nc. We got the vegetable dum biryani (flavorful vegetable rice), aloo gobi (cauliflower potato curry), chana. I can vouch for this place.